About the Course –
Today, data is becoming more valuable by the minute and with the rapid development of digitization, it is important to address the issue of data protection and privacy at the earliest. The protection of one’s data transcends beyond individual rights and freedoms. It comprises of regulatory compliance by companies that are mandated to collect, utilize, and protect data in a prescribed manner. The two-fold consequence of this is safeguarding customers’ information and preventing the entity from facing harsh penalties.
Keeping in mind, the rapid expansion of technology and the ever-growing compliance requirements, The Compliance and Ethics Academy has developed the “Certificate Course on Data Protection and Privacy Laws – Level 1”,
What Will You Learn?
- How a wide ambit of data is collected from devices capable of connecting to the internet
- The rationale for data privacy
- Fundamentals of privacy laws under various legislations
- Brief about data security standards
- Generalities and comparison between GDPR, CCPA and PDPB