In-House Compliance and Ethics Assessment
The Compliance & Ethics Academy is proud to present the seventh edition of the “In-House Certified Compliance and Ethics Assessment”. Our course offerings have been specifically designed to help professionals in adhering to the best compliance and ethics practices by strengthening their value base even in adverse circumstances that are constantly hitting the business industry.
The objectives of this course are:
• Benchmarking compliance and ethics practices in line with the latest trends
• Imparting and enhancing the requisite skills to manage a compliance and ethics program
• Addressing the knowledge and implementation gap in ethics and compliance program
• Unearthing the reasons behind the board-room battles
• Sensitising need of ethical practice on economic, financial, managerial and environmental aspects of business
One of the key elements of this program is that it provides training and real-time solutions to the relevant Compliance Professionals on how to drive an effective compliance and ethics program. It also showcases the organizations’ commitment to compliance and ethics thereby making it a part of its standard operating procedure.
|In-House Compliance and Ethics Assessment|
|Quiz – In-House Compliance and Ethics Assessment||02:00:00|