Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course
The Compliance & Ethics Academy and Legasis are presenting the 15th Edition of the flagship Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course. This course is curated to equip professionals with the best practices in building a sustainable culture of compliance and ethics.
• in-depth analysis of successful compliance and ethical best practices along with the latest
• hands-on experience with case studies to bridge the knowledge & skill gap.
• Professional Certification that enables professionals for career growth as experienced by our
alumni from Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Allianz, Blue Star, Dr. Reddy’s, Glenmark, Fujitsu, TATA
Group, WIPRO & many more…
Our course curriculum comprises topics such as
• Introduction to Compliance and Ethics
• Organizational Ethics
• Imbibing a Compliance Culture
• Third Party Risk Management
• Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption
• Fraud Risk Mitigation, Investigation, and Management
• Data Privacy, Cyber Security & General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Environmental, Social, and Governance Practices (ESG)
Our Faculty includes
- Dr. Anita Shantaram (Founder, Ethics India)
Dr. Anita (Ph.D. Holder in the area of Business Ethics) has more than 3 decades of training and consulting experience. She is a certified Leading Professional in Ethics and Compliance by ECI (USA) (2016). A recipient of the Outstanding Teacher Award (Business Ethics) by the Higher Education Forum in 2013, she was instrumental in setting up the Compliance and Ethics Academy. She has also conducted 1200+ workshops in India and abroad and trained 10000+ people.
- Mr. Suhas Tuljapurkar (Founder Director Legasis Private Limited and Managing Partner Legasis Partners)
Mr. Suhas has been various large MNCs’ general counsel and legal experts with more than 37 years of practice. He is also one of the pioneers and has been instrumental in developing over 9 legal tech solutions including the highly successful Legatrix.
- Mr. Ramesh Sharma (IPS, ENA (Paris), DGP (Retd.), Executive Director, Legasis Pvt. Ltd.)
Mr. Sharma retired as the Director General of Police (Economic Offenses Wing (EOW)), Madhya Pradesh. During his stint, Mr. Sharma handled various high-profile corruption, bribery, and fraud. He has also co-authored a book titled ‘Combating Corruption in India’
- Mr. Dinesh Pillai (Managing Director, De-Rix Pvt. Ltd.)
Mr. Dinesh is an expert in risk consulting, business innovation, and business growth. Dinesh is building on the rich legacy from his time as the CEO of Mahindra Special Services Group (Mahindra SSG).
Please write to us at email@example.com for multiple access at a special price and for training purposes.
|Compliance and Ethics Professional Test|
|Compliance and Ethics Professional Test||02:00:00|