Rights to Website and Contents thereof
This Site is owned and operated by Legasis Services Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “LSPL”). All the content featured or displayed on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, images(photographic and moving), illustrations, software and selection and arrangement thereof (“Content”), is owned by LSPL. All elements of this Site, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content thereof, are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws related to the protection of intellectual property rights. Except for, as explicitly permitted under this or other written license or agreement with LSPL, no portion or element of this Site or its content may be copied or retransmitted via any means. All related rights shall remain the exclusive property of LSPL, its licensors or its third-party image partners.
Using the Website
This Site and its Content are intended for Users of EthicsIndia, the division of LSPL. You may not use this Site or the content for any purpose, which is not related to your business with EthicsIndia. Any use of the Content, this Site or any of its functionality for a purpose not permitted by these Terms and Conditions is grounds for the immediate revocation of any usernames, passwords or other permissions that may have been granted by EthicsIndia on behalf of LSPL for use of this Site. You are specifically prohibited from: (i) copying, or retransmitting any or all of the Site or the Content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with LSPL; (ii) using any data mining or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (iii) manipulating or otherwise displaying the site or the content by using, framing or similar navigational technology; (iv) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe any party for any the site if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; and (v) using the Site or Content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the internet, data, e-mail, privacy and the transmission of technical data exported from India or the Country in which you reside.
Security of Information
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information of those who are registered or have online accounts. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
LSPL’s Trademarks, the company logos of the Compliance and Ethics Academy and EthicsIndia, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Site are the sole property of LSPL and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of LSPL or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing content or any other name, trademark or product or service name of LSPL without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, Site name and logo, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of LSPL and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms and Conditions, LSPL reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or to block your use of the Site.
Changes to Site Terms
LSPL reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to review the Site Terms and Conditions whenever you visit the website.
- As per the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011, LSPL has appointed Mrs. Renuka Bhanushali as the Grievance Officer, his contact details are as follows:
Contact: 020 30294214
- You also have certain rights with respect to the information provided by you. You may request LSPL to remove/update/rectify/edit/complete/port/restrict from processing your information or personal data. You may send your requests to the above stated Grievance Officer and your requests will be processed by LSPL within one month of receiving the requests, unless communicated otherwise.
- Users or any victim who suffers as a result of access or usage of Website by any person can notify their complaints against such access or usage of the Website to the Grievance Officer or to the Supervisory Authority as the case may be. The Grievance Officer shall redress the complaints within one month from the date of receipt of complaint.
- You agree and confirm that we do not control any direct users’ actions on the Website and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the Website. LSPL is not responsible for any offensive, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on the Website. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable and governing laws when using or accessing the Website.