- The assessment is a total of 35 marks.
- It is divided into Quiz-1 (1 marker) and Quiz-2 (two markers) based upon the learnings over the course of six modules.
- You will get a total of three attempts of the final assessment for successful completion of the course
- 8 questions, 2 marks each
- The time limit to complete Section 2 is 15 minutes
- Read each question carefully, and select the most appropriate response.
- There is no negative marking
- Upon successful completion of the entire assessment, you will receive a system-generated completion certificate.
In case you are unable to clear the test in the first attempt, you will be given 2 more attempts to take the test (total 3 attempts).